A list of websites/food products which I personally recommend.
- Penzeys: It just doesn’t get any better than this for spices. They have very reasonable prices, shipping can sometimes be a little steep, but they always throw in a free sample product- I love that. Of course, if you are lucky enough to live near one, be sure to drop in and check them out.
- Boca Java: I love this coffee, I really do. I first started doing business with them at the very beginnings of my blog. The coffee is delicious and freshly roasted. I’ve never sampled their teas, so I can’t comment on them specifically, but if they’re anything like their coffee, they’re worth checking out.
- GloryBee Natural Foods and Crafts: Boy, I love this site and wish I had more reason to spend there! I’ve ordered honey products specifically from them, but they have so much more from candle making products to aromatherapy and so much more. All their products are natural, and their shipping is very prompt as well.
- Kitchen Krafts: Boy oh boy, this site is a cake and candy-makers dream. Shipping is always very prompt, and they have everything you could possibly need to make amazing candies and decorate beautiful cakes.
- King Arthur Flour: Do I really need to go into detail here? I love using King Arthur flours when baking.
- Saltworks: If you’ve never experienced the world of exotic salts in your cooking, this is your place to go. From smoked salt to flavored salt to exotic black salt, Saltworks has it all. This is where I buy my Fleur de Sel de Camargue.
- Bella Cucina Artful Food: This is the place to go when you want to give a very special food gift to the foodie in your life. In particular, I love, love, love, their pestos.
**Do you want your website or food product listed? Shoot me an e-mail to email@example.com and we’ll see if your site meets our requirements.