Last year I did not keep track at all as to which books Zander read during his reading time. He read so many, and I do wish I’d kept track.
So here’s his reading list so far for this year. Many, many more will be added to it. But at least I’ve got a portion down for my sake.
- Geronimo Stilton: The Curse Of The Cheese Pyramid by Geronimo Stilton
- The Adventures of Sam X: The Boomerang Wakes Up by Hubert Ben Kemoun
- Mercy Watson To The Rescue by Kate DiCamillo
- A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond
- Freckle Juice by Judy Blume
- The Mayor of Central Park by Avi
- Pee-Wee’s Tale by Johanna Hurwitz
- How To Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell
- The Mouse And The Motorcycle by Beverly Clearly
- Runaway Ralph by Beverly Cleary
- A Mouse Called Wolf by Dick King-Smith
- The Littles by John Peterson